Seaduction Charters will provide array of Shimano and Penn equipment:
- Lures and Leader
We will provide the life jackets, safety equipment, all needed bait and fishing gear, coolers and refrigerator space for your food and drinks. Our life jackets will accommodate kids to men’s large adults. If you think you need a life jacket smaller or larger than we may have on board, please let us know when you book the trip so we can make arrangements to accommodate your party.
Our luxury yacht offers the following amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Sirius/XM radio
What You Need:
- Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Bonine the day before and morning of you trip.
- Your choice of food and can or plastic bottle drinks (No Glass)
- Sweatshirt, change of cloth in case you get wet (Not a must)
- You may want to bring a pillow or blanket for the ride
- Any medication you may need
- Camera and/or video camera
What NOT to Bring:
- Bananas. Folk lore says its bad luck to bring bananas on board a ship, so we don’t allow them – really.
- Black sole shoes – Most people prefer boat shoes, flip flops, or sneakers. Bare feet are OK too.
- Illegal drugs or weapons of any kind.
- Coolers – We need ample room in the cockpit to move around to work the lines and bring in the fish. We have plenty of refrigerator and cooler space built into the boat to accommodate whatever you bring.
- Extra people. We are only licensed to have 6 passengers on board, so that’s the maximum we’ll book.